Apple brings MobileMe iDisk support for Multitasking within iOS 4 for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. AppleInsider reveals that Apple updated its MobileMe iDisk appliance to version 1.2, which supports multitasking and for the iPad. By MobileMe iDisk, user can view and share the files on iDisk appropriate from iPad and iPhone. Apple’s MobileMe iDisk app is available from the App Store or through iTunes.
Its features include:
• Quick access to recently viewed apps and documents.
• Admission to view Public folders.
• Directory for viewed apps and documents displayed.
• Shares files easily, and while sharing a file, an email can be sent from any configured email account.
• Multitasking support for both iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS
• Web page address for shared files can be copies and pasted.