Apple updated new iPad support software document addressing issues for Wi-Fi network connections. This support document works around the Wi-Fi connectivity issues and also with the future iPad software. When using Wi-Fi network with iPad you may encounter issues such as:
• Wi-Fi signals are weak
• Inefficient to find nearby Wi-Fi network
• Unable to approach internet
Apple also reveals that it resolves encounter issues relating to the Wi-Fi network. The following are the solutions for issues that encounter while it connects to the Wi-Fi network.
• Wi-Fi router firmware is up to date.
• By using WPA or WPA2 wireless security.
• Adjust brightness of screen.
• By Renewing IP address and also by trying to turn Wi-Fi Off and On.