We live in a world of Smart Phones and Mobile Tablets. It is very evident that almost every employee of yours and almost all your clients own a smart phone. Have you ever wondered how you can bring this technology into your work place?
Here are some simple App ideas for offices
- It can monitor the scheduled appointments and send reminders to your patients
- Drug prescription and refills can be sent to the pharmacist via the App
- Billing and insurance can maintained via the App
- Since all medical records including prescriptions are stored in a mobile device, your patients will always have it with them in an emergency
- You can prescribe a diet and track your client’s eating habits on a daily basis
- Stay connected with your clients, you can answer the queries, give tips and suggestions. Help them when they need you the most
- If your client is in a restaurant and wants advice on what to order, you will be able to give suggestions
- Know your Clients workouts, suggest new workouts.
- Monitor the progress
- Send personalized messages to keep your client motivated
- Take orders for drugs and requests for refill
- Can have payment made through the app
- Intimate the customer if any pending drug has become available.
- Inform the customer when a prescription is ready for refill
- Reserve tables
- Store food preference of your customers, so the waiter can make suggestion to your customers. This will make them feel very special
- Send personalized messages on special occasions to your customers. This will remind them to book a table at your restaurant
- Inform customers about new dishes and discounts being offered at your restaurant
- Track the daily meetings and activities of your team members
- Send group / personalized messages to your team members
- Monitor their daily targets
- If your sales agents travel a lot, you can trace their movements using the App
- Send motivating messages to your team at regular intervals
- Show them you care by staying connected always
Just look around your office and a lot of more App ideas will come to your mind. An app and its features are limited only to one’s imagination.